To best take advantage of the swashes in Lovefern, software with a GLYPHS panel is strongly recommended. OR, use the Private Use Area to easily add fonts in your software of choice.
Fonts Included in The Download:
- Lovefern Regular: Private Use Area Encoded so you can easily add swashes!
- Lovefern Swashes: For users without access to a glyphs panel. Alternatively, you can add swashes via Private Use Area.*
- Lovefern Slanted Swashes: For users without access to a glyphs panel. Alternatively, you can add swashes via Private Use Area.*
- Lovefern Slanted: A font with a serious slant. Private Use Area Encoded so you can easily add swashes!
- Two Image Charts to help you use the Lovefern Swashes Fonts
Several lines, fern laurels, and paint dots are also included in the Lovefern Swashes fonts. International support for most Western Languages is included. For the separate swashes font, type lowercase a-z for the beginning swashes and uppercase A-Z for the tail end swashes.
Open Type features include contextual alternates and ordinals. Font contains unique pairs and some alternates including lowercase end characters with shorter tails. To access these special characters, use a glyphs panel.
*Tutorial on using hidden private use area characters is here: angiemakes.com/secret-to-add-swashes-extras-to-your-fonts-meet-the-private-use-area-for-fonts/