We work hard to continually improve our themes and frequently role out new versions of our templates. Here is how to update our themes.
- Make sure you backup your database files and your code just to be safe.
- Make sure you have the latest version of WordPress installed.
- Then, download the latest version of our theme from the same place where you purchased our template.
- In your WordPress installation, you will need to temporarily switch to another theme. For example, switch to the twenty thirteen theme by WordPress.
- Delete the old AngieMakes theme.
- Upload and install the zip file containing the new AngieMakes theme.
- Activate the newly installed theme.
- Under Appearences => Theme Options, click on “Save Options” so you can save any new options in your database
- That’s all. You have just updated your theme with the latest version.