Introducing the Mary Kate– a FREE, feminine WordPress theme by Angie Makes. This basic version of this theme is free, but we also have a premium version of the Mary Kate available with even more customization options we know you will love.
The free version of this pretty WordPress theme features:
- A fashionable, feminine, and minimalistic design
- A Responsive Design That Looks Great on Mobile Devices
- Integration With Well-Loved Plugins like Jetpack, Pinterest RSS, and More
- Page Templates- Full Width or With Sidebar
The premium version of this theme is $70 and includes these features:
- SUPPORT to Help With any Issues You Encounter in Getting Your Site Set Up
- Ability to Set your Site and Sidebar Width To Any Width
- Upload Custom Fonts
- Complete Color Control
- Upload Favicon
- Insert Multiple Galleries Including Slider, Carousels, and Mosaic Galleries
- Use a Mosaic Post Layout Option for Your Blog
- Automatic Updates From Your WordPress Dashboard
- Easy Upload of Demo Content
- And More
Or, spruce up your free version with the Mary Kate premade blog kit. The kit includes graphics, sidebar elements, social icons, and more!
We have had a free theme on our radar for some time now and wanted to release a theme for free to give back to the awesome WordPress community and to help those of you who can’t really spring the $70 for a premium theme.
Want to say thanks? Please help spread the word! Link back to this page and pin the top image on this page. If you have any trouble installing the theme, check out our great knowledgebase filled with WordPress tutorials.
Say thanks by following and pinning!
- Follow Angie Makes on Pinterest
- Pin the Image On The Top of This Page
- Follow Angie Makes on Instagram
Also, as a sidenote, while we’d love to help each and every one of you upload the theme and troubleshoot any issues you have it, this theme is FREE and offered with the understanding that it is a DIY endeavor. Should you run into any issues and need support, we ask that you purchase the premium theme.
Feel free to help one another troubleshoot in the comments below!