To be an authorized affiliate of Angie Makes & Co, you agree to abide by the terms and conditions contained in this agreement. Please read this agreement carefully before registering and using the Angie Makes service as an affiliate. By signing up for the Angie Makes affiliate program, you indicate your acceptance of this agreement and its terms and conditions.
AFFILIATE TRACKING AND COMMISSIONS
1. All sales are tracked using visitor IP/cookies. While this is the best method available, it is not perfect. We can only guarantee that sales will be tracked if the user’s IP does not change or their cookies are not cleared.
2. The first affiliate to refer a visitor gets credit for the sale. Multiple affiliates will not be paid for the same sale.
3. If a payment is refunded, then the commission for this payment will be removed from your account.
1. Payments are sent out automatically on the 15th of the month for the previous month to affiliate affiliates with a balance of $50 and above. You must have a valid PayPal email address assigned to your account to receive this payment.
1. If we suspect that you are engaged in fraud, your account may be terminate without notice.
2. Only one person may use an account, and each person may only create one account for themselves. Creating multiple accounts is not allowed.
3. Accounts that are found to be referring customers using misleading or falsified information will be terminated. Lying to a potential customer in order to persuade them to purchase our product is strictly forbidden.
COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS
As a condition to your participation in the Program, you agree that while you are a Program participant you will comply with all laws, ordinances, rules, regulations, orders, licenses, permits, judgments, decisions or other requirements of any governmental authority that has jurisdiction over you, whether those laws, etc. are now in effect or later come into effect during the time you are a Program participant. Without limiting the foregoing obligation, you agree that as a condition of your participation in the Program you will comply with all applicable laws (federal, state or otherwise) that govern marketing email, including without limitation, the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 and all other anti-spam laws.
We make no express or implied warranties or representations with respect to the Program or any products sold through the Program (including, without limitation, warranties of fitness, merchantability, noninfringement, or any implied warranties arising out of a course of performance, dealing, or trade usage). In addition, we make no representation that the operation of the Product Sites will be uninterrupted or error-free, and we will not be liable for the consequences of any interruptions or errors.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL Elegant Themes Inc BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF DATA OR PROFIT, ARISING OUT OF THE USE, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE MATERIALS ON THIS SITE, EVEN IF Elegant Themes Inc OR AN AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IF YOUR USE OF MATERIALS FROM THIS SITE RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION OF EQUIPMENT OR DATA, YOU ASSUME ANY COSTS THEREOF.